Welcome to 99Lollipop's Boutique- where modern meets vintage and quality is tops!

Hello,
My name is Rachel of 99Lollipop and by day I am a psychotherapist working part time with the homeless of Los Angeles and part time in private practice.
By night and every other spare minute I knit, knit, knit!!! I have dreamt for years of putting my unique, one of a kind items into the public marketplace and have finally made the leap.
My work is made with attention to detail, individual styling and love. I use only the highest quality yarns and accessories, which may be reflected in the price, but is absolutly worth it! I also use vintage notions where possible.
I enjoy doing custom made work and can embroider and or embellish just about anything. I specialize in beautiful handbags and hats, but also make scarfs, shawls, actually anything!
In addition I teach knitting and crocheting to individuals and groups. I am reasonabally priced and very patient (so don't hesitate to contact me if you are in the Los Angeles area and desire to learn this incredibally satisfying and rewarding skill).
***For further and more extensive examples of our work, please visit us at www.99lollipop.com
You can also follow me on twitter under the name 99Lollipopcom

Thank you for your support!
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

FORUM

To join the chat

enter a username and leave the password blank!

CHAT

Free Java Chat Room